An excellent Oban residential conference, meeting and business training venue
You have found the perfect venue to host your next residential business event!
Columba Hotel Oban is Oban's premier residential meeting venue. It is very well suited to any type of residential event, it's fantastic town centre location close to the pier and ferry terminal - and the accessibility is top class!
Over recent years many companies and organisations have enjoyed the benefits of holding an 'away from home' residential event, and Oban is an inspirational venue which is sure to inspire your delegates.
With 49 stylish contemporary guest rooms - the hotel is well equipped to comfortably host residential events for up to 50 delegates (or 80 sharing). You can choose one of our two meeting rooms and suites with FREE Wi-Fi, and top quality Wi-Fi at that - which are available in many different. Flexible set up's, along with the additional option of private dining.
At Columba Hotel you'll enjoy a unique, flexible, value added approach to your next conference, meeting or corporate event in Oban. Our mission is your mission, to ensure that your event is accomplishment, achievement and outcome driven, not just an excuse for a corporate 'jolly'' which most corporate budgets simply can't afford these days.
Our residential delegate package includes:
- 2 hour response to your enquiry
- Meeting room set up and available 30 minutes before the event begins
- A dedicated member of staff on hand throughout the event
- Room hire
- 3 Tea / Coffee servings with biscuits
- 2 course buffet lunch with coffee
- Mineral water
- Wrapped mints
- Delegate stationery
- LCD projector including screen for projection and flipcharts
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free delegate on site car parking
- 3 course dinner (private room at a supplement)
- Overnight stay with full English breakfast
- Full access to our business centre throughout
As a special introductory residential meeting offer, enjoy 1 free place for every 10 delegates booked. Offer available based on a minimum number of 10 delegates.